View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #7
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I don't think that tweets and twitters are of much use in determining the overall merit of a book.

It tells you that someone or many someones liked the book, or the author and his relatives stay up all night and tweet.

I can tell what is popular generally by reading the various bestseller lists or going to a drugstore.

I want to find books I would enjoy possibly based on books I have enjoyed or based on genre or somebody stating a reason that they enjoyed it. I read books in most genres, and a sincere I just like these books will often make me read one. To me tweeters and twitterers are much like the names imply, tweeters and twitterers. They have a right to be heard perhaps, but actually listened to by me is not likely to happen unless there is a blackout for my best friends football game and he wants a play by play

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote