View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #1
ledmike
ledmike began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox m92
Question Broken screen reparation on m92 - onyx/artatech disservice

Hello everybody,
i write here because i need suggestion for an unpleasant situation I am experiencing with the screen reparation of my device.
In january I bought an Onyx Boox m92 and i was completely satisfied of my purchase. Unfortunately after a month of use i broke the screen (shame on me ).

I asked to the european support and they told me to contact Artatech (Poland), responsible for the handling and reparation of their devices, I sent them the ereader and after a week they asked for a bank transfer (€ 178.35) which i did.

After two weeks without having a word from them I sent an email asking news and they answered they hadn't had any payment from me and to provide a pdf copy of the bank confirmation. I sent it and had no answer from them for two weeks.

At this point I contacted the costumer service and cc the artatech service asking them to intervene. Instead Artatech alone answered saying they did not receive any payment and that they were "confused by this strange situation" without even trying to find a solution . I contacted my bank which confirmed the bank transfer and I checked my bank account to see if the amount was taken and it was.

I asked them to talk with their bank and to check if all the data on the confirmation were correct but I have no answer yet (they are really unnerving me ).

I was going to write them again but I preferred to ask to more experienced users on this forum before deciding to take things more seriuously.
What can i do? It's been two months since I sent the device and I'm a little bit upset.

Sorry for the long post!
ledmike is offline   Reply With Quote