View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #10
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I haven't tried reading a text file in an eReader or eReading app for a few years, but the last time I did it was not uncommon to see broken lines, paragraphs that ran together, and other trashy output that would have looked better in Notepad or TextEdit but just. It all depends on the quality of the text file, the encoding, and the app's ability to render text files, but they usually looked like pooh to me.
And that is a problem with the source data, not the format.
Converting it to ePub won't magically make it better.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote