View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #24
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Someone once said on this forum that s/he was hoarding books for a time in the future when his/her income would be restricted (retirement, I believe). When retired, I know that I will have more time to read the books I have acquired, but also less money to buy them.

I view building up my collection now as a way of saving for my retirement. I don't keep the books on my reader, and I don't stress myself out in trying to organize them now. I just dump them all on to backup media. I know that I will have free time in my distant future to deal with the organization.

So in short: no, never too many books, but it is entirely possible to have too many on your active reader.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote