View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #21
fatran
fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx M92
Pdfreader shortcomings in M92:

When reading epub in pdfreader:
1. I am not able to set Font family. It is not declared anywhere, but it seems that all texts are displayed using "Minion Pro" font family. I would like to be able to set font like "Droid sans" which is more suitable for onscreen viewing.

2. Font size setting is individual for every epub file. Individual font setting is unsuitable. The default is 100%, which is too small. Maximum is 340%. I use 240%, which roughly correspond to 26pt size in Coolreader viewer.

While individual setting of page mode, autocrop, ... for PDF files is OK, the individual setting of font family and font size is unsuitable for epub viewing. Font settings should be applied generally to all files viewed in pdfreader - similarly to coolreader behaviour.

3. There is no setting for blank margin around text in epub files.
fatran is offline   Reply With Quote