View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #11
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Please clear your browser cookies before purchasing free books, to avoid penalizing any amazon affiliates you frequent.
LOL, I don't think so.

I have no clue how the referrer tags work, or even what percentage comes from a sale. Can you have multiple referrer tags (from multiple websites) under one account? If so, will Amazon add up all those freebies, and paid items to determine a % of free vs paid?

Does this mean if it's a freebie and there's a referrer tag hiding in a link no one's going to be pointing fingers anymore if they are an affiliate because at that point it doesn't track back to their site?

Color me confused...

Last edited by copyrite; 02-23-2013 at 02:34 PM.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote