View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I think there may be a glitch with the replace all functionality as I have had a similar experience.

I have a saved Group (to clean up the .css page) with about 9 entries. I hold CTRL (to prevent it from defaulting to All HTML Files) and click on replace all...and it skips the first entry every time. I have to run it a 2nd time to get it to apply.

I hope that helps someone figure out if/where the glitch may be...
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote