View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:25 AM   #26
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by book64 View Post
This is all getting way too complicated for me lol
Dont know how to create a custom column and use it

Got 1000 books in calibre and the same to add at some point
But unless I know the author I don't know what they are about lol So well stuck!
Just want a simple solution
In Calibre, click the "Preferences" icon at the top, then another icon towards the top of that screen will say "add your own columns." Then click the green "+" on the far right and do your thing.

I added my own column, the "yes/no" style (you'll see it there) so that I can mark a book as read with a green check mark once I've read it. Then at a glance to the list I can see what I've already read.

Last edited by banjobama; 01-17-2013 at 07:32 AM.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote