View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:21 AM   #35145
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks for reminding me. My mouse eats batteries. Off to buy some a pack of those hi-tech batteries that last 6 times longer than conventional coppertops.
Be careful, Tom... When I discovered disposable lithium AA batteries I thought I had it made in the shade. My flash unit for my camera can take five batteries at once, with instant full refresh because of that 5th battery. Great for multi-flash action shots. So I used it to photograph a Thai Muay Thai boxing match... and burned out the flash! The batteries overheated so badly that they cooked the strobe's circuits, and Nikon wouldn't stand behind its warantee because they didn't specify that I 'could' use lithium batteries. Note; they didn't specify that I couldn't either, but that didn't seem to make any difference. I had to buy another...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote