View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #22384
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Hot Chocolate. It's freezing here and it's the first day of summer! Not that I want to get too hot, but a nice sunny 22 would be lovely. Don't expect to have to put on a jumper at this time of the year.

Just spent a couple of days babysitting my 2 and 4 year old granddaughters, now I know why we are supposed to have kids when we are young!
Well we have something in common. It's freezing here too! Only it's the first day of Winter .

Warm Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote