View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post

These threads on the SGP5 are very helpful and interesting. Thanks for keeping up the discussion. Also, many thanks to Blossom and others for all the useful info and suggestions!
I've decided to not get a screen protector though one came with my case. I think it would degrade the text visibility. I do think a TPU Case is a necessary though. It's slippery without one. I also have the GPS case to protect it further so not worried about the screen. I am debating on a SquareTrade warranty though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote