Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Should I upgrade?

Those of you who own(ed) a Kindle Fire v1 and now a Kindle Fire HD, Was the upgrade really worth it for more than space and a different Android version? Has the reading experience changed for the better?

How is holding them different? Is it nicer to hold a KFHD? What do you miss from the original KF? For someone who uses it mainly for reading it is worth it to upgrade?

I had plan on getting a PW but now I am leaning towards a new Fire but I can't decide if to get the new KFv2 or the KFHD. Space is not an issue for me to upgrade.

Thanks for any and all info.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote