View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
What are your thoughts on young children playing on iPads/other electronic tablets

I decided not to put a poll since I really just want this to be a free conversation. Well, I think there has been a past thread on this before (I'm not sure), but lots of people get scolded when they bring up really old threads, so I'm just making a new one.

Anyway, I'm sure there are many parents who are simply in the middle; as in, they utilize both electronic and tactile (physical) stimulations for their kiddies, but I was wondering if you had a preference and if letting young kiddies use these would impact them negatively in some way in the future. My personal experience is that many parents would ignore their kids and just let them play on their tablets. I'm wondering if this would somehow affect them in the sense that they might not see the "real thing". Or some such thing, as parents here do tend to be more protective of their kids (for ex not letting them out to play as much due to safety concerns).
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote