View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 03:07 AM   #1
augustjen
Enthusiast
augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Keypad Kindle
Brilliant site, I am so pleased to have found you!

This is such a great site! Thank you to all who have created, administered and contributed.

Just one teeny weeny thing - in fact it's is hardly a 'thing'!

If I follow a link to another site, in MHO think the link should open in another window - this way I don't lose mobileread.com.

Apart from the above, I am so impressed at how nice and helpful everyone appears to be - it's a sign of a well monitored site! I'm still in discovery mode, but what I have seen so far has impressed me no end!

Thank you all!
augustjen is offline   Reply With Quote