View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #587
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I am now in the land of the fat and I always come home fatter. I am trying to avoid any foods offered out of the deep fat fryer! Although silly me did not have time for breakfast yesterday and by lunchtime I was starving and was given cake, then I resorted to a pie! Pies are so bad.

Today I had my sultana buds for breakfast, so the starving stupid eating should not happen.

It is not willpower that will save me, but pre planning - Damn working in the shop!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote