View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #37
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
All emailed books will be under docs. The email address for the Fire is for Personal Documents only. You have to sideload via USB to get books to show up under Books. Just drop your books in the books or documents folder. It doesn't matter which. They must not have a pdoc tag on them or they will show up under Documents instead of Books.

I highly recommended you read the stickys here and search the threads. This has been answer numerous times. Do a search for the word ebok and that should get you the threads that will help you.

Actually, the statement in bold is incorrect. As posted here previously, I have always converted my mobi books via Calibre with a [PDOC] tag and they always appear on the BOOKS bookshelf when side-loaded.

Last edited by Skydog; 04-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote