View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #101
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
... but I was thinking about using the feature to change the character based on the category so that it reads as category.character instead of just the character. Even if it can't be done, it's an easy matter to manually change the characters if I already have the character and categories.
Crossover stories can have multiple categories, making it prohibitively difficult to do in the downloader.

So I think you're on your own for that one.