View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #18
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
wallcraft, ``better formatted'' is arguable --- the .pdf I made doesn't have any stacks, orphans or widows, and if read 2-up (I formatted it initially for my Fujitsu Stylistic 2300) the facing pages base align.
I was comparing MOBI versions, i.e. better formatted than the MOBI version on the web site (which for example has no TOC).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote