View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #24
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Your signature is using too much vertical space; the guidelines specify that its vertical size should be no more than 4 to 5 lines of normal-sized text. Perhaps you could downsize it to fit it within these measurements?

Thanks!
Thanks, Harry.

When I load pictures in MR's "Edit Signature" section it automatically shrinks the image down to 133 pixels x 100 pixels. Perhaps you could adjust the automatic size reduction to a more suitable number?

As you can see I cut it down to 67 X 50, but that may not be enough.

"Keep it small. The total height of a signature should not exceed four to five lines of non-bold default size text."

If you know of any way to have all text to the side of the image I could probably fit it within the requirements. But if the current signature is still offensive I could do away with it completely.

While reducing all signatures to a few bland lines might satisfy a few complaints it will certainly make MR a less visually interesting and inviting site.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 02-08-2011 at 09:10 PM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote