View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
thekidintheclock
thekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipsethekidintheclock can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo
went in to borders and took a look - wow the kobo is really great. still saving up a bit more. but i can tell this little machine is perfect.

i've used the nook and the kindle and the sony touch reader - all borrowed from friends. the touch reader was the best one - i thought - because it was lighter. all i really care about is the size. i don't read pdfs or anything.

the sony reader i used for a week and read three books on it. my biggest problem was that the next page button was this thin little silver. really love the kobo's big blue button - sorry - i do. love how all the other kobo buttons are out of the way.

the kindle - it kind of repulsed me. i hated the keyboard.
the nook - again. way weird. heavy. didn't like that the whole side was a button.
sony touch - not bad. eh. cool dictionary.
the kobo - in love. feels like a soulmate. can't wait.

don't care if i have to charge it a lot. don't care if i have to stick a nickel in the side of it every half hour and shake it vigorously. it's just too nice to hold. saving huck finn so i can read it the first week. after that - the trial. nice work, kobo guys.
thekidintheclock is offline   Reply With Quote