View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
True, but to a certain extent, if such a device had existed, I would have liked to reward the manufacturer for supporting one of the more friendly DRM'd formats.

I have to say of all the formats out there at the moment, I think I am least interested in supporting Mobi/Kindle. They don't support Macs, iPod touches or Linux (despite the fact that must of the devices using Mobi, use Linux). LRF, I am not crazy about for similar reasons, but at least the Sony reader supports ePub which is a start.

eReader on the other hand supports most platforms except linux but it currently doesn't have a dedicated device. If it gets one, count me in.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote