View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 06:52 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I can remember at least one time that I got on the 'borrowing list' for my local library and never did get to borrow the book in question. The library could only loan that book out (I forget the title) so many times before having to renew the agreement so when the allotted amount of times it was loaned ran out they just didn't let anyone borrow it after that. I think they erased the borrow list (I can't recall for sure as it was several yrs back). the upshot of it was I never got to borrow the book.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote