View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 12:22 AM   #4
spacepope
Zealot
spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 3, Smartphone
Many states are making laws in regards to licensing ebooks to libraries, that have actually passed through. I don't think that the government is going to break up any publisher, but I'm hoping more states create laws to make ebooks more accessible to libraries.

I'm one of the people who got into ebooks thanks to COVID lockdowns, and I'm glad there's more eyes on this
issue. Not holding my breath, but here's hoping more changes are coming, whether at the state or federal level.
spacepope is offline   Reply With Quote