View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 08:08 AM   #516
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Beta: Support for tolino devices

Attached is a beta that adds support for the tolino devices. The annotations are read from the "notes.txt" file in the root partition of the device. This is similar to the clippings file in Kindle devices.

This is all new work but seems to be OK with my tolino epos. It should be the same for the other tolino devices as they seem to use the same basic firmware.

Fetching the annotations works by parsing the notes.txt file. This includes words to indicate the types of annotations. I have put support in for German and Spanish. But, I haven't done much testing with either of these languages. For other languages, it is a largely matter of getting a sample notes.txt file with each type of annotation in it. From that, I can get the strings needed.

If anyone with a tolino can test this and tell me how it goes, it would be much appreciated.

Also, this beta has a fix for the problem reported by @sweth. The error will be handled, and the new annotations should be added.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Annotations-beta.zip (663.5 KB, 419 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote