View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
...While "height: 100%" looks perfect for that, it's behaviour is actually undefined, or at least in practice it is. Setting the height of <html> and <body> may do the trick in some cases, but not all. This is the reason why it is not possible to do this in ePub in a portable way.
Hi Jelby;

This is not the ePub section but the Workshop section For that reason I said that works in KINDLE and not in ADE. You can set the height of the div/table as you wish and center the text (or other things) inside vertically.

In my attachment below, you can see a vertical centered text inside a block with a height of 200px (of course, you can set the height that you wish and in ems, pts, whatever). So, in KINDLE WORKS; in ADE doesn't; in others devices, I don't know

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-9326.gif
Views:	553
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	110601  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Vertical Alignment.epub (2.7 KB, 435 views)

Last edited by RbnJrg; 09-08-2013 at 12:45 PM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote