View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #40
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
I have now got my Aura, and I can confirm that custom dictionaries do work, and I did not have to power cycle to get it to work. I just connected the computer (not Wifi), copied the dicthtml.zip over to the Aura, disconnected, brought up the dictionary and searched for a definition that I know is only in the custom dictionary, and viola! it found it no problem. So it seems to work in the same way as the Glo.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote