View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 07:33 AM   #7
Fitzwaryn
Connoisseur
Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I see your problem. You are using the Sony Libre dialog to make your LRF files. Try the Sony Reader option when making the book. That should solve your problem.

Also you never did say if you have a Libre or a Reader. If you have a Reader then you 100% do not want to generate Sony Libre LRF books. You 100% want to generate Sony Reader LRF books.

As for page breaks, go into the settings and make sure "insert page breaks" is checked so it will show you all the page breaks it automatically put in when it loaded the file. Then you can go and edit them as needed. Most page breaks BD puts in are when it finds what it thinks is a ToC entry which not always it is.

Okay thanks. Appears I had an older version. The one I had didn't have the Reader, only the Libre. I assumed that was the format everyone was using.

I'll try this one and see how it goes. Appreciate the help all.
Fitzwaryn is offline   Reply With Quote