View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #22
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
they could update ADE, so that people could have justified epubs. that would make a lot of people happy...
The moment they do that is the moment I go through my epubs and add a 'text-align: left;' line to all of them. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it till I'm blue in the face: justification without a reasonable hyphenation scheme is simply atrocious. You're adding totally erratic wordspacing into the mix for the sake of having a "pretty" box of text. I like to read my books, not look at pretty boxes of text. And ... having ... random ..... white ... spaces .... between ....... the .... words ........ does ...... not ..... work ... towards .... the ..... goal .. of ..... readability. But if you think that's more pleasing to read, then more power to you.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote