View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #58
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
New black T2s are down to $79 at Tiger Direct. I couldn't pass it up that price (even if they don't have my preferred red ones in stock) so I have my backup T2 coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
And when I found a couple of used navy blue 350s that I managed to get, I also got 2 more silver used readers extremely cheap just to have spare parts, like $35 each. And it was a good thing I did, one of the blue ones had a really badly damaged screen... not only scratches but an actual gouge on the glass. I'm surprised whatever caused it didn't break the screen, but it still worked perfectly.

So yeah, I've got my backups!
That's dedication!

Love my silver 350 too, but I want a blue version too. I've been scouting out ebay for a while now. They come up for auction so rarely, but one of these days I'll score one!

I sent my pink 350 to my niece's 11 year old daughter who's both a hardcore reader and pink fan. Perfect match.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote