View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #462
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ararose View Post
Umm... help? I just got a new Kindle Fire HD for my birthday and I have two questions.
1. What is the best app for reading epubs on the Fire HD? I read somewhere that Overdrive Media was available as an app for the Fire HD, but I don't know as much about Overdrive Media as I do about Calibre and ADE.
2. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, someone PLEASE tell me there is a way to change the wallpaper and the lock screen on this thing! I've already tried a couple of apps that haven't worked, and if I have to look at one more ad about shows or products I don't care about and that I will never buy no matter how many times they throw it at me..... And I'm not paying $15 to get rid of the ads. That's just wrong on so many levels!

Any help is greatly appreciated! *whimper*
Mobileread disapproves of and does not condone circumventing the display of advertisements in advertisement-subsidized devices.

Please see this post for further information.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 09-24-2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Added highlight.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote