View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #283
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
After taking a vacation the last few weeks and only being able to pick up my Kindle once, I am very glad that I was as far ahead of my goals as I was. Right now, I should still hit my targets, but barely. If my reading pace continues now like it was through March, I should gain some ground, but I need to do that in order to keep ahead of my normal holiday slowdown months of November and December.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote