View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #14
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkobo View Post
I hope the question is not too intrusive but why have you experimented with this?

Edit: Never mind, gmw already answered, my fault for not refreshing before I ask...
Yes, as gmw says, there's been a focus in the press recently on the health benefits of not spending too long sitting down. What I found interesting in both the sessions (both somewhere between half an hour and 45 minutes) was that while I was writing I didn't really notice that I was standing, I got into the 'zone' very quickly.

I couldn't continue with it for other work as I hadn't set up a similar solution for the mouse, but for first draft creative text it was great.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote