View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #177
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner-reader View Post
Wow you're lucky! I wish I could keep my defective Kindle, even if it doesn't work like it should. They do have great customer service. I got a free USB cable for my troubles, and apologies, which is plenty enough for me.
I know! I was not expecting it at all, and was even willing to have to send back the defective Kindle at my expense. Their customer service is great, to say the least. On the other hand, I think I would be embarrassed to ask for another replacement should the new one still have blotches or specks. Fingers crossed it's a good one though. It's already shipped out and it's a 603. Should be here tomorrow

sparklemotion, that's too bad! You definitely lucked out with Andrew though. Seems like he's not going to stop until you get one you're 100% satisfied with.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote