View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Funny I just dropped my SGP5 off of my lap on the carpet floor. Oops. Do you use a case?

Thanks.

Guess I will not use kleenex on the screen anymore than.
I have it on a TPU gel case I picked up on eBay, that was on it for both falls. For carrying around and added protection when needed, I use one of those faux leather Amazon Basics GPS cases. You need the gel case to prevent it from just sliding out of those.

Mostly though, it's just in the gel case. My bag has a pocket it fits nicely in. Sometimes it gets carried around in my pants pocket.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote