View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexutix View Post
Oh come on. Priorities. Everyone has priorities. Maybe s/he cannot buy just now. Money doesn't grow on trees.
Fair enough, and in any case I would recommend he use the free Kindle app.

What they said doesn't have much to do with ability to pay, though. It's about willingness. I am exasperated by the attitude that everything should be free, or that any app over $0.99 is a rip-off. When people refuse to support software, one of two things happens:

1) Developers stop making software
2) Developers resort to less savoury ways of making money, like freemium business models and advertising

Either way, customers lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
My apps don't come cheap; they have ads.
Exactly.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote