View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #1479
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I don't count free books. I get them, but I don't add them to my TBR list.
Ah!

I failed to mention that I do my best to avoid the book section of amazon and other like sites. But when presented with a link to a "Free" book. My compulsion drives me to look at the new offerings and then "Doom" strikes and I can not get away from buying a book(s) that catch my interest. So it usually works out that the ratio of free/buy is usually 1/1 but more than likely 1 / 2 or more.

So I can blame the free section for my spending more of my hard earned wampum converted to shekels converted to green backs on books!

Last edited by DustyDisks; 10-29-2012 at 10:00 AM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote