View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #95
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm ready to tear my hair out. The difference is, when you are a ghostwriter or a speechwriter, or you are hired by a newspaper to write editorials, you are not pretending to be independently giving your own views.
Well don't lose your bonnet then - bald cat ladies are prone to sunburn.

I can't figure out whether there really are some people who can't tell the difference between reviews and puff pieces or whether you are being trolled.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote