View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #9
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
There is a FREE ereader in the iTunes App store. You can read pdf, txt, even mobi on it. There is also an App for Fictionwise ebooks. I already have thousands of free books both in Mobi and TXT format so its nice to also use my iphone as a reader. However my Kindle is my main reader and my Macbook at home because I have a ton of pdf classic books and I use Zinio to read magazines. By the way, Zinio also has books.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote