View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #36
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I suspect they are being generated as part of things like centering a paragraph, at least this is one example I have seen. Also bold and italics showing up as SGC instead of being generated as inline b and em tags. I am not sure why they appear. I can't remember an SGC tag being automatically placed in a CSS file, instead I always find them in a style section within the head section of the file itself. I haven't played with post 5.0 versions to know if this is continuing but it certainly was in 4.2. I know I used to do this in page mode (WYSIWYG) before I realized it would sometimes do me in.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote