View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 04:22 AM   #5
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
In Preferences->Output Options->MOBI set the "Use author_sort as author" option. And never fear, if anyone needs to be laughed at in this situation, it is Amazon, for creating an ebook format with no support for author sort names.

I cannot get this to work. I tried several books several times and it still outputs it so that once on the Kindle it is sorted by first name. I tripled checked that "Use author_sort author is checked and that the author sort field was entered as Last, First. Help?
heeby is offline   Reply With Quote