View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Old Favorites in ebooks

One of my goals is to replace my library of dead tree books with ebooks. Every so often, I grab my list of old favorite books that I don't have ebook copies of and do a search on amazon and the sony ebook store to see if any have shown up. (it sure would be nice if there was a service that would do this for me.) I hit the jack pot today!

Most of Brain Daley's books, including his excellent "Doomfarers of Coramonde" series is now in ebooks. The only one of his that I really want and wasn't able to find is the some what obscure, but most excellent "A Tapestry of Magic". Naturally, I immediately purchased the five ebooks of his that I didn't have (I already had his Han Solo trilogy).

I also picked up Susan Dexter's Ring of Allaire series (more of a youth series, but fun to read) and Doyle & MacDonald's Mage World series (except the 2nd book of the series which isn't yet available. Why the heck, would you make books 1,3,4 and 5 available, but not 2? Crazy.)

Right now, given that Rowley's Harry Potter books will come out in ebook sometime in the near future, Roger Zelazny is the major author who I really, really wish was available in ebooks (me and everyone else). I'm also on the look out for Tom Deitz's David Sullivan series and C.J. Cherryh's Morgaine cycle.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote