View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:37 AM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
My Kobo is junk along with many others who reported the same problem! Do you feel better about your purchase now? I said I Googled and discovered this is a common problem. There's always a few die hards who feel threatened when someone doesn't have a similar feel-good experience as they do.

Thank goodness I didn't have to meet a potential buyer face-to-face only to find out the thing won't power up. Had I shipped the unit as is without powering it up again, I would have lost my credibility here. The buyer is someone who frequents this forum. I take that very seriously.

Edit: I don't know why you keep bringing up the Sony thing. I have no loyalty to them. Maybe those televisions were junk.

Last edited by SCION; 09-10-2011 at 08:47 AM.