View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #12
yelloguy
Enthusiast
yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
The AdjBrightness app that you mentioned has an option to lock in the brightness setting? Does that work for you? If it does, I can add a similar option to SuperDim, but the option just didn't work for me, so I didn't bother to include it in SuperDim.
Pruss, you are the star!!

This is absolutely brilliant and exactly what I wanted. Thanks for telling me about the Brightness Lock button in AdjBrightness app. I feel stupid for not playing with it earlier. But now that I have discovered it, it is exactly what I need. Now I can lock the brightness in AdjBrightness and the reader app (whichever I use) cannot change it. This allows me to pick perfect brightness for the setup. I always used the Home button long press trick to go back to AdjBrightness and then switch to ereader app again.

This is great. I can stick with Nook app for reading now.
yelloguy is offline   Reply With Quote