View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrry94087 View Post
I just got Nuke 2nd generation and I like it.
I was able to borrow one book from my local library through overdrive and ADE. (It works even though I am on Linux and run ADE under wine simulator.) But it seems to me that ADE doesn't do anything for me, only requires to make many extra clicks and requires me to have access to computer.

Can nook be set up to borrow library books directly?
If you have a Kindle DX, when Kindle library lending begins, it will be directly through Overdrive. ADE won't be used.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote