View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #52
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I recently saw part of a zumba class. that looked like some movements I might be able to handle or adapt to with my injury
I go to a class called Body Balance. When i started I was worried about my knees, but they cope quite well and I am getting stronger. the instructor adapts certain parts for participants with injuries or pregnancy. It is strength based rather than high impact!

Have you heard of it?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote