View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Our Overdrive (not Philadelphia) has been mostly down all morning. I've barely been able to get it to work at all since Christmas.

And in other news. I did briefly get on there this morning and saw that sometime in the past day or two about 100 ePub books have been added - and waiting lists are already up to 7 or 8 people on most of them. I only saw one or two books of the new batch that are available for check-out.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote