View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:59 AM   #64
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by xristy View Post
I'm really liking BFR and now that I've loaded several hundred books - a mix of epub and pdf, DRM'd and not - it is clear that 2 Library features are paramount: 1) searching the library, by author or title words; and 2) organizing the library by folders or shelves or whatever metaphor is suitable. Also highlighting content is important as well as some notes facility. I no longer even have need of Txtr, Stanza or iBooks. Now I'm down to BFR, Goodreader and Kindle. Thanks for BRF!
Thanks for the suggestions. FYI, it does support notes and highlighting. in EPUB you tap/hold over a word until you get a magnifying glass, then you might need to "nudge" around to select a word. Then you can edit the selection by dragging the "lollipop" handles. In PDF, once you get the magnifying glass, you drag across the area you want to select. Yea, it is a drag (pardon the pun) that the two are different. Anyway, once you get a desired selection, you can "bookmark" the selection (or copy it if the publisher permissions allow) which will highlight the range, record a bookmark in the list, of which you can attach a note to.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote