View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #86
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
This is such a great idea I would really like to use it. The problem is that when I try it in an epub book and then view it in Sony reader there is only a blank where the image should be. What am I missing? The code I am inserting is the exact same except for file path and image file name.
Try the sample of my book from Lulu.com on your Sony.

http://www.lulu.com/product/6021650

(Click on the Preview link under the cover image, and in the pup-up window that appears, right-click on the sample file name and save to disk.)

If the cover of that appears on your Sony, then it's a problem with your ePub.

Assuming it is your ePub, I'd suggest that either the file path is wrong, or else the image type isn't one that the Sony can display.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote