View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #12
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White
Hmmm. It took me a little clicking around but I found the last file icon. (Copy and paste and keep all the files i use to make a book in a seperate file called sony reader projects in my documents with each project in a seperate folder.. Ok.. I'm getting my stuff together now!) Excellent tool that. I would have liked to go back and delete the blank title page... But its gone and weird. You cant reopen an lrf file once its done... I wish there was a tool that showed exactly what the finished product was going to be.. as you were making it. Kind of a 'toggle preview/edit button.
Since it saves the LRF by book title, I change the name of the book in the Make eBook Sony Reader dialog to unkn so I can see it in the CONNECT software. If everything is ok then I run it for real and load that file to the Reader. (I know that this is not an option for you yet, but soon.) If it looks good there I can post it. I miss things like leaving "Start to type here."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote