View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #15
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
If I'm not confused by migraine and paper working, I remember a thread in the e-book section of this forum on the theme "can I correct PG's versions", and I recall something like a yes but in that case it's not to have the notice at the beginning, i.e. not branded as PG's work.
Yep. I remember too.

And since I've no inclination to even potentially risk any conflict with spineless public domain plundering monkeys. I'll definitely be sticking solely with the Project Gutenberg edition when I start working on getting Gibbon's masterpiece into shape.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote